Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

12/30/2005

The Waiting Game.

How many posts on infertility blogs have the same title as this one. It seems I am always waiting for something, AF, lab results, to start, for acupuncture to do it's thing. I am not by nature a patient person and waiting really gets to me, although I have to say that infertility has taught me at least to be a little patient. Also, as I get older I realize how fast life is passing (God, how I used to laugh at my parents when they said "wait 'til you're our age, then you'll see how fast time really goes"), and I want to savor it as much as can. IF makes savoring anything very difficult. We are stuck in limboland waiting to see what will happen. Anyway, I digress. I was over at Manana Banana earlier today, and I laughed when Amanda said AF came on as a result of her clean white sheets. So I've put clean white sheets on my bed in the hope the bloody thing will start so I can go in for suppression check and start the stims. I'm a junkie! Lupron is not enough. I need more and more. B and I went to acupuncture today. We've been every week since the beginning of August. I'm am excited to get this cycle really going. I am having positive thoughts and I love S the acupuncturist. She has such a lovely positive energy. She is following the protocol laid out by Randine Lewis in The Fertility Cure. I didn't do this in IVF # 1.
Wishing all of you a Happy New Year
or as we say in Ireland
Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise Daoibh
2006 is the Year of the Dog
and so my pups would also like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the white sheets do the trick so you can get the show on the road. Waiting sucks.

12/30/2005 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I LOVE the Irish! I married one.

And your poochies look really happy and sweet.

I hope AF shows up for you SOON -- enough with the waiting, it's time for the show.

Thank you for posting on my site. I look forward to catching up on your posts.

Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise Daoibh
Feliz Año Nuevo
May 2006 be the blessed year...

12/31/2005 05:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUUUUTE doggies!!!

1/19/2006 01:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?