Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

1/23/2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Have I told you all how wonderful you are? That there is such a group of wonderful supportive people(who get it) just blows my mind. How I wish I had found you sooner. Thank you all for your kind words and advice and birthday wishes. I woke up this morning to all your comments and it really put a spring in my step. Then I peed on a stick. Yes I am one of the sad individuals who turns on her computer in the morning before she pees- for work purposes of course!! There was a very faint plus sign. I poas again when I came home from work.....another plus sign, this time a little darker but still faint. B maintains he can't see it but I know he can. He just doesn't want me to get too excited only to have my hopes dashed yet again. My blood results were good. E2-1200 and P4- 93. Nurse Hippie knew how worried I was about my numbers and has made an effort to be the one to call me on all three blood draw days. I think that is so nice of her. She reminded me that at this stage in my last cycle, my E2 and P4 has dropped to 46 and 8.5 respectively- a sure sign things had not worked out. I have changed my poas schedule because of these findings. B won't let me repeat my study tonight and I know it would be pointless so I will repeat tomorrow morning and probably again in the evening. I'm definitely happier then I was at this time yesterday but I am very realistic. There is so much that can go wrong but I can't help but be a little excited. NBHHY.

17 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Crossing fingers, toes and all other unnecessary parts for ya! I hope you get a nice big fat beta!

1/23/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh....I soooo hope you will have the memories of such a magnificent birthday!


Thinking of you,

1/23/2006 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great numbers ... looking good! Happy birthday, hope it was a good day in other ways too.

1/23/2006 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Oh, YAY YAY YAY!

Sounds good :)

(my hubby makes fun of my POAS habit too... darned men)

And Happy Birthday to you!!

1/23/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! Different from times that didn't work just can't be bad. I hope things keep going up from here. =)

1/23/2006 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

This is very promising and EXCITING! I have a funny feeling that all those candles lit on the other side of the world worked some magic. (Wish I knew more church goin' folk myself!)

Happy Birthday . . . keeping it all crossed for you here as well!

1/24/2006 04:34:00 AM  
Blogger charlie's mom said...

This does sound like good news! Yeah!

1/24/2006 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger Feebee said...

Sounds very promising, very excited for you. Happy birthday!

1/24/2006 07:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just perusing through my referrers tracking and noticed your site. Congratulations to you!!! What a wonderful birthday present! I've added you to my bloglines because I'm now so intrigued to hear more. NBHHY!

1/24/2006 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger x said...

Happy Birthday. You deserve to feel some hope on your b-day. Let's hope that line gets darker. I think all IVF patients should buy stock in pg test companies, we support them enough!

1/24/2006 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Kellieandkids said...

First day reading your blog and I'm on pins and needles for you! Congratulations! I hope you have a sticky little one!

1/24/2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Your numbers are great!!! This is it for you!!!

1/24/2006 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Luck! Luck! Luck! Pushing it all toward you! (It's the candles, I'm sure of it!)

1/24/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Fingers crossed for some darkening lines in the days to come.

1/24/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell!!! You can't leave us hanging like this, woman!!! Update! Update! But Now!!

1/24/2006 04:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good b-day present indeed. Its about damn time so good stuff is happening in blogland.

1/24/2006 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting - I'm so hoping this is all going to work out for you!!

1/24/2006 05:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?