Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

1/13/2006

Reporting in!

Thank you so much to everybody who stopped by with words of good wishes and encouragement. I truly appreciate it. I am plonked on the couch feeling pretty bloated and a little sore. Before the procedure, Dr Ding-Dong popped in and I predicted that he would retrieve between 10 and 15 eggs. He predicted he would get 18! Guess what, he got 17. I am thrilled. Last time we only had seven. We had 6 embryo's, 4 were transferred and the other 2 did not make it. Of course now I have a new worry- I hope we get a good number of fertilized eggs. I'm also worried because everything is going so well and I know I will be devastated if it does not work. I'm a bit too groggy to contemplate anymore then that right now. The drugs really knock me for six and I feel like I've been punched in the ovaries. I start PIO shots tomorrow. My friend M is coming over to show B how to give the shots. I think he's a bit nervous. My E2 yesterday was 3170 .

5 Comments:

Blogger Clover said...

17 eggs, yeah. That's incredible. I hope that you get lots of fertilization going on. Good luck.

1/13/2006 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

17 eggs, well done you! The fertilisation aspect of things was what made me the most nervous. I almost threw up when I was dialling the clinic to find out the number. Best of luck to you, now go and get some rest!

1/14/2006 03:10:00 AM  
Blogger charlie's mom said...

Great number!

1/14/2006 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo for 17! That's fantastic. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a great fertilization report.

1/14/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Check http://www.pcos.org

10/31/2017 03:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?