Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

1/02/2006

Suppression. Check.

We have suppression. E2 = < 20 P4 = 0.43 I have 6 antral follicles on the right ovary and 4.5 on the left. (How do you have 4.5 follicles?) Dr Ding-Dong is pleased. He asked me how I was doing on the lupron and I said that it was ok so far, just a mild headache. Of course that question jinxed me because now I am nauseous and I have bad period cramps. Oh well, I’m pumping up the estrogen levels from now on so I should be feeling better. Dr Ding-Dong and I were having a little giggle about the fact that I would be cleaning the house at top speed in a couple of days and B said “that’ll make a change”. Cheek! Tonight I cut my lupron back to 0.25mgs and add Gonal F 300 iu and Menopur 75 iu to my cocktail. Today I am feeling a little down because of my friend’s bad news last night and this. Think of them all today and send your version of prayers and good thoughts their way.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you passed your suppression check. Good luck with stims!

It's hard to watch other people get bad news. Especially when you know what it feels like.

1/02/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Wishing you the best with this cycle. I was saddened to hear of Teresa's news. Hope your friends are doing well.

1/03/2006 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Bring on the stims and lets get the show on the road. Hang tight for a wild ride!

1/03/2006 09:04:00 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Good luck with the stims.
I'm sorry about the bad news. I feel so sad and angry when I hear about it.
I also have child bearing hips, I just wish I could use them for that.

1/04/2006 11:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping that this stim cycle works well. It seems to be such a crapshoot, I do hope that it works for you.

If you haven't already do reach out to your friends to say how sorry you are. The worst thing is when ppl just don't know waht to say and don't say anything.

1/04/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping that this stim cycle works well. It seems to be such a crapshoot, I do hope that it works for you.

If you haven't already do reach out to your friends to say how sorry you are. The worst thing is when ppl just don't know waht to say and don't say anything.

1/04/2006 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger April said...

Hoping that this cycle goes well for you.

1/05/2006 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger erinberry said...

Half a follicle?! :)

Best of luck with the cycle.

1/05/2006 04:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?