Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

5/17/2006

You constantly amaze me!!

Have I won the award for the worst blogger in the world yet? Coz I'm trying really, really hard but you wonderful people won't let me- believe me I am grateful. I have been around. Lurking without commenting. There are two reasons for this 1. Work is very very busy- I lurk quickly during the day to keep in touch with what is going on but I do not have time to post 2. I spend a lot of time on the computer and so I am trying to build balance into my life by not turning the computer on when I get home. Of course now, I've waited so long it's like starting all over. Forgive me when I don't mention names but I want to thank all of you who have kept in touch and e-mailed me despite my lack of response. I don't deserve blog friends like you. It is hard to be happy when I read about all the sadness, I am happy but I also feel guilty. I know this is normal and I should just post what I want but it is a bit scary. I am going to try and see what happens. For all the sadness, there is good news too and I really am hoping for more good news soon. My pregnancy: Wow- On Friday, I will be halfway there. It is so hard to believe. Last week I felt a few little rumblings and today there have been a few knocks in my belly that are definitely not gas so finally little Alf is making his presence known to his Mammy. More on the name thing later. I feel pretty good right now. I now have kankles- all right they're not that bad yet but they have potential!! My blood pressure remains on the low side which is good and I think I look more like 24 weeks rather than 20. My boobs look enormous but when I went to get measured for new bras my cup size was unchanged but the back size went up. So I went from a 40c to a 42c but my boobs look like a DD. I think I have a wierd body. Other stuff: Vivian tagged me about ten years ago to do the six wierd things about me thingy and I will try to do that soon. It involves a lot of thinking about how wierd I am!! I will leave you now but not for long.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

I'm so glad you updated!

Congratulations on the halfway mark! It's awesome, eh?

5/17/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you! We're more or less in the same place right now... half way. Weird, huh? Funny, the exact same thing happened to w. my boobs-- they're ginormous but the same cup size. Glad that the boob measurer wasn't as incompetant as I'd suspected.

5/17/2006 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Yes, you are the worst blogger but we forgive you! How can we bear a grudge against someone with cankles???

5/18/2006 04:38:00 AM  
Blogger Country Chick said...

Whoa! You ARE there still! Great to hear from you again and can't wait to see you at the Blog awards ceremony (I will probably make runner-up myself, so I'm certainly not going to be mean about your irregularity).

Can't wait for those 6 weird things. Does this mean your next post will be a bit sooner?

All the best and congratulations on being halfway there.

5/18/2006 05:10:00 AM  
Blogger Boliath said...

whoa nellie, thats some big boobage, glad youre getting measured and hoisting them girls up properly.

Also thrilled to hear you're 1/2 way there and have cankles, how lovely! I hope you're wearing lots of skirts to show them off.

5/18/2006 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

So wonderful to hear from you again! Congrats on reaching the halfway point!

5/18/2006 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm glad you are back! I've missed you, PL!

5/18/2006 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Portlairge, it's so good to hear from you! Congratulations on reaching 20 weeks -- may everything continue to go wonderfully for you.

5/19/2006 05:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful to hear from you. Congrats on reaching the halfway point!

5/20/2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Feebee said...

Welcome back and congratulations on reaching half way - I can't believe how the time has flown!

5/24/2006 03:48:00 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Glad to hear all is well with the baby.

5/24/2006 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger x said...

I kept checking back hoping everything was going well. Wow, half way already - that is amazing. Time to forget the guilt and enjoy it!

5/25/2006 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?