Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

9/11/2006

36 weeks and 3 days

I know, I know- I spoil you guys, two posts in two days!!!!! I want to write down every little twitch so I can look back and remember. Still no results on my urine culture, still no symptoms. I'm working part-time 18 hours a week- This seems more stressful than full-time because I'm trying to cram 50 hours of work into 18 hours- I need to let it go. Last night and tonight I have what I would describe as mild to moderate period cramps. Does that mean something is happening with my cervix? The little man is like a bloody jumping bean- so much for not having room to move around at this stage. He's done the Mexican wave at least three times an hour this evening. Whenever I think- oh my, he's not moving much and I settle down to do some kick counts- it takes about 10 minutes to get to 10. Whatever game he's watching his team are winning!!

3 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

At this point, it's a toss up whether you'll have a September baby or October baby...

And I hope you don't think that now you can take a break and not post again until after the baby is born! Yep. We want to hear about every twitch and roll.

9/12/2006 06:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little one hasn't "run out of room" apparently either- if anything he has become more active since he should have calmed down. I haven't even bothered with the kick counts because he just doesn't quit.

Have you dropped?

9/13/2006 04:07:00 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

Good Luck . . . it's so close now.

9/13/2006 02:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?