Subscribe to Fertility Shmertility

9/22/2006

38 weeks!

Warning: At risk of sounding like an ungrateful bitch- this post contains copious whining. You all know I wouldn't change this situation for the world but I am oh.so.cranky. I don't know what to do with myself. I just want to lie down and read a book or surf the net but my house is like a bomb hit it and so I feel guilty because I should be putting things away but I'm overwhelmed because I don't know where to start. B is at school and he has been working so hard and still has waited on me hand and foot and I really should have dinner ready for him when he gets home tonight but the thought of cooking dinner is overwhelming. If tidying the kitchen and cooking dinner is overwhelming then how am I going to manage being the mother of an infant, which is something I still can't get my head around and at the same time I wish he would come out already because I am so big and I can't beathe and my cervix is nowhere to be found and there are still no beds at the hospital and my pubic bones hurt and my heel hurts and I can't sleep and my arms go numb and everybody thinks it funny because I'm a control freak who has no control and I want to tell them all to fuck off! Thursday can't come soon enough!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Oh, I so know what you mean. There is so much to do, so little time to do it and who the heck knows where to start?

Hugs to you.

9/22/2006 07:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When baby gets there, somehow the things that need to get done eventually do. And in the end, very little *needs* to get done. Just rest now as much as you are able to. Hoping Thursday gets here soon for you! The countdown is on!! :)

9/22/2006 08:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so feel your pain & I'm about a week and a half behind you! I hope it happens soon!

9/22/2006 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Boliath said...

Massage? Is there someone in your area that does pregnancy massage? Might she come to your house?

Hang in there, it's tough, it hurts, you have every right to be fed up, nothing anyone says is going to make you feel better so I'm not going to plamas you with worth its and not long nows.

Wishing you, B, & L well for the next few days.

9/23/2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

I SOOOOO hear you. I am there with you. I spent most of today just crying and wandering around the house because I am so damn miserable and yet so damn scared of giving birth. I cry at LEAST once a day. Poor husband doesn't know what to do with me.
I have a cold, can't sleep, can't breathe, my feet are twice their size so I literally hobble around, and now i havea a yeast infection!!!!!!

9/23/2006 04:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing so great ... 38 weeks! go you. Hell with a clean house. And dinner? Pfft. I think the accomplishment of 38 weeks eclipses everything. Sorry you're not feeling hot. Hoping for the week to fly by.

9/25/2006 05:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and me both. Apt is a disaster zone and I can barely motivate to get up in the morning, much less do last night's dishes. Hang in there.

9/25/2006 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kellieandkids said...

OMG! I Can Not Believe It's Almost Here!!! Yay!!!

9/26/2006 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kellieandkids said...

I meant, he's almost here, it's almost time! How wonderful!

9/26/2006 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Boliath said...

Oh my Gods, just 1 more day!!!

Woo hoo!

Best best wishes for a safe entry in to the world baby...

le gach dea-ghui,
Bo

9/27/2006 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

It's here . . . Thursday has arrived! Good Luck!

9/28/2006 06:14:00 AM  
Blogger Winnifred said...

i was thinking of you yesterday... hope all is well :) can't wait to hear details (at least a few please!)

:)

9/29/2006 07:52:00 AM  
Blogger Boliath said...

Also here to say thinking of you and hoping all went well.

9/29/2006 09:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?